Saturday, January 22, 2011

Vacation from L.A. for some...

Well, I've invited the rest of the Mild Bunch to become authors on the blog, hopefully they take me up on it. I'm off to Ouray Colorado to do some ice climbing at the Ouray Ice Park!

Be gone a week, so I hope to find at least one titillating missive from one of my trail mates upon returning. 

Maybe Chuck will regale us of his 'training hikes' late at night while trying to rescue some damsel in distress. Maybe Russ has a moment to share his insights on any number of the shiny things currently distracting him. And though he too will be in Colorado (skiing down the hills, not hacking up them with crampons!), maybe Rich can use that fancy pants phone of his to contribute a trip report. Who knows?

See you all in a week - we are sure to have some rad pics us on the gnar!

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment