Thursday, January 20, 2011

Huh. Web-Log. Blog. Huh.

Yes, well... how did we lose the W from Web-Log to get the name Blog?

Pocket Monster = Pokemon.

Now I get it.

Need to figure out how to post pictures next. Then how to share training hike data. Can't forget to give the other guys access to post - do I trust them with my log on ID?

Yes, I guess I have to. They will be my companions for over 3 weeks in the woods soon.

Picture Upload - check!


Christopher at the top of  Ice House Canyon - Mt Baldy area - Christmas, 2010

For my first "Training Hike" we decided to hump up Ice House Canyon. I carried a full on winter mountaineering rig, complete with snowshoes, cramp-ons, ice axes and extra insulating layers - none of which we needed. It was a great hike though, one I intended to repeat soon.

More to come - Cali, Laurianne and I shared a great day with Chuck on the Mt. Zion loop a couple of weeks ago, maybe more prepping for the trip to Ouray to do some ice climbing, but it all goes into the same fitness well anyway...

See you soon,

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment