Friday, April 8, 2011

Gear Review Delays

So I'm sure all 3 of you who occasionally look at this blog are wracked with pain over the delay in my posting reviews of the gear I have been testing. Well, too bad.

I have been using the GoLite quilt quite a bit recently, but have also acquired a new sleeping pad - the Exped Synmat 7 UL, so I have been reserving my reviews of the Neo Air and quilt until I have had a chance to test the new system.

As for the CAMP wind shirt?It rocks, but I have not had adequate reason to put it through its paces.

I do not want to share 1/2 the story you see.

However, last week Rich, Cali and I fought our way up to the Mt. Baldy Ski Hut and set up camp in less than ideal conditions. We survived the night and the following day Cali and I battled our way up some god forsaken chute to the summit. It was epic, and I plan to share it all with you soon. It was a great trip!

So long story short - reviews and trip reports are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment