Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Reviews and stuff...

The GoLite Ultra 20, CAMP Magic windshirt and Neo Air reviews are in the works, but I wanted to say that I have just ordered a pair of TrekSta Evolution Mid GTX boots this evening. I have high hopes for these and will update accordingly after I have a chance to put them through their paces.

A couple of years ago I heard about this company who took thousands of scans of regular peoples feet to make a specialized last that they would use to make shoes with. This tale stuck with me, but unfortunately the company name did not. Lo and behold, as I was researching footwear to use on The Mild Bunch JMT hike I came across TrekSta and suddenly everything made sense. The NestFIT system, cool styling and earnest marketing came back to me all at once. This was the company I had forgotten about.

I look forward to beating the heck out of these boots and letting you all know how they work for me!

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment